Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

2011 Speedy Fancy Bits

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Triplewannabe 
#1 · (Edited)
Speedy is being prepped to sell, so all the pretties are getting stripped off and sold separately...since we all know you get diddly-squat leaving them on the bike.

Shipping is included to the continental US...if you want me to ship to Hawaii, Canada, or some other third-world country , let me know and I can figure out how much more strapping it to the back of a donkey will add to the $$$.

These all came off a 2011 speedy, so don't ask if it will fit on a different make/year...I don't know. Everything will fit given enough massaging with a hacksaw and a hammer.

Here's what I got:

Triumph Belly Pan - $150 shipped - SOLD
(has all the brackets and fasteners - This item was scuffed/scratched when I was a dumbass and dropped the bike in my driveway...so the right side has been filled, sanded, and repainted with color-rite paint...it is not a perfect match, but you need to be damn close to see any difference)

Triumph fly screen - $150 shipped (all fasteners included) - SOLD

Triumph seat cowl - $100 shipped. (all fasteners included) - SOLD

Stock turn signals x4 - $50 for all...shipped - SOLD

Pazzo Racing Clutch Lever - Short - $50 shipped (black with silver hardware) - SOLD

Pazzo Racing Clutch Lever - Long - $50 shipped (black with silver hardware)

Pazzo Racing Brake Lever - Short - $50 shipped (black with silver hardware...seeing a pattern here?) - SOLD

Stock Triumph Bars - $50 shipped (barely used...500 miles max.)

Triumph Bar-end Mirrors - $100 shipped (very small scuffs at the outside end of each mirror...otherwise in great shape) - SOLD

Triumph Service manual - $50 shipped (a few greasy fingerprints here and there...it's just engine grease...I swear) - SOLD

Ohlins TR105 Shock - $600 shipped (used for about 3k miles) - SOLD

SW Motech Rack - $120 shipped (comes with adapter plate for Givi Monolock topcase)

Glasses Hand Jaw Wood Gesture
Wood Electrical wiring Coil spring Gas Auto part
Eyewear Font Bumper Personal protective equipment Automotive design
Glasses Hand Eye Human body Wood

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
#5 ·
The seat cowl has no scratches. It is in excellent condition, with what I would call very minor wear and tear.

I am reconsidering letting the Arrow exhaust go, as the ECU is flashed for that exhaust and I am concerned that if I put the stock exhaust back on without re-flashing it, It will not run right.

#13 · (Edited)
It is my understanding that unlike Penske, or other shocks, the Ohlins is not set up to a specific rider weight...but rather is set up for a specific bike and has more adjustability to be tunable for riders of various weights. (perhaps I am wrong) That said, when I ordered the shock from Traxxion Dynamics, they knew my riding weight was 225lbs in full gear...so if it is sprung for a rider weight, that is it. As for weather or not this shock is better than the one that comes on the R model...I do not know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.