PROTECTOR, SUBFRAME, FRONT #T2709089 Where does it go exactly??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Squidly Diddlers chaos's Avatar
    Member #
    7202
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    102

    PROTECTOR, SUBFRAME, FRONT #T2709089 Where does it go exactly??

    PROTECTOR, SUBFRAME, FRONT #T2709089
    Where does it go exactly?? and Shit! was it expensive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Squidly Diddlers chaos's Avatar
    Member #
    7202
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    102
    A picture is worth a thousand words.

  3. #3
    Squidly Diddlers chaos's Avatar
    Member #
    7202
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    102
    Never would have guessed it by looking at the parts breakdown image.
    Now that the final pieces of the puzzle have arrived and are in hand. Its very obvious where #T2709089 is placed.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Chicken Strips Oahu Triple's Avatar
    Member #
    1795
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Never would have guessed it by looking at the parts breakdown image.
    Now that the final pieces of the puzzle have arrived and are in hand. Its very obvious where #T2709089 is placed.
    Okay, where is it placed and what does it do?...inquiring minds want to know.
    -you only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...

  6. #5
    Squidly Diddlers chaos's Avatar
    Member #
    7202
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    102
    I'm guessing its purpose ,is to prevent possible chaffing/wear of the surrounding cables/hoses.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #6
    The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello crashmasterd's Avatar
    Member #
    59
    Thanked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    31,963
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    I'm guessing its purpose ,is to prevent possible chaffing/wear of the surrounding cables/hoses.
    It keeps the smoke inside the wires.

    *nod nod*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Santa 1050 View Post
    Just when you think it can't get worse, Crash comes along and informs you that not only is the glass not half full, but it is stolen and contains a mix of horse semen, urine, laxative and viagra, right after you swallowed a mouthful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Houle View Post
    ...no ink and going baconless on your bacon cheeseburger is about the most rebelious thing you can do these days.

  8. #7
    AA
    AA is offline
    The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello AA's Avatar
    Member #
    132
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by crashmasterd View Post
    It keeps the smoke inside the wires.

    *nod nod*
    LUCAS condom?
    This is the wattle, the symbol of our land.
    You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.
    Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you, Amen.
    Crack a tube.

  9. #8
    The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello crashmasterd's Avatar
    Member #
    59
    Thanked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    31,963
    Quote Originally Posted by AA View Post
    LUCAS condom?
    Hands down the most useless prophylactic ever devised. Endorsed by the Catholic Church and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Santa 1050 View Post
    Just when you think it can't get worse, Crash comes along and informs you that not only is the glass not half full, but it is stolen and contains a mix of horse semen, urine, laxative and viagra, right after you swallowed a mouthful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Houle View Post
    ...no ink and going baconless on your bacon cheeseburger is about the most rebelious thing you can do these days.

  10. #9
    The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello dr_gallup's Avatar
    Member #
    18
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Posts
    4,350
    Lucas Brakes - We press on where others stop.

  11. #10
    AA
    AA is offline
    The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello AA's Avatar
    Member #
    132
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,275
    Lucas the worlds first anti lock brakes, intermittent windscreen wipers etc.
    This is the wattle, the symbol of our land.
    You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.
    Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you, Amen.
    Crack a tube.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •