How do you like it: Standing or Sitting? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Member #
    I guess you could say I use the bounce method Mayhem, at about 40-45 mph in second I'll goose the throttle, slam it shut as I lean forward then hand full of gas and a good yank on the bars as I lean way back and up she comes. Same thing in third at 60-70 with more body english.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Santa 1050 View Post
    As you open the throttle in 1st or 2nd, you can feel the rear suspension start to compress/load up a little - you sorta feel it thru seat of your pants. When you feel it load up, that's when you wind on the power and the front lofts up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Santa 1050 View Post
    Mate, I won't argue the details - primarily because the chances are you're correct, and it's well above my pay scale, and I'm far too drunk to thoroughly analyse the suspension action right now, but if you what I'm trying to say, then it means I'm right when I say you "can feel the suspension" loads up and that am extra squirt of throttle WILL hoist the front up nicely. It's all in that feeling. And as a heterosexual male obviously expressing feelings and anything along those lines is not my strong suit...
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyFan View Post
    I guess you could say I use the bounce method Mayhem, at about 40-45 mph in second I'll goose the throttle, slam it shut as I lean forward then hand full of gas and a good yank on the bars as I lean way back and up she comes. Same thing in third at 60-70 with more body english.
    Ok cool, thanks for explaining! I've heard similar from others. I'm sure it'll come with seat time. I don't like feeling like I'm hammering on the bike just trying to rip it up all the time. I can't get more big tickets either man lol. Really trying to make it without getting pulled over once this year!!

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello cheapbastard's Avatar
    Member #
    ^ don't stop

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Not sure that plan would work out for this guy haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links