Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Show me your wheelies!

60K views 333 replies 71 participants last post by  DirtMcGirt 
#1 ·
Mine is garbage. But to you Icey Hot Stuntas (or wannabes), post 'em up!

See less See more
#55 ·
#58 ·
What was scraping? The stock fender?

#60 ·
Time for a fender eliminator!

#62 ·
Not sure is it visible on the video, but the reflector broke and bits where flying.

Yeah maybe I should made fender eliminator, but scraping the stock is good fun. I just buy new cheap trailer reflectors when the old one is busted. Also it keeps me from overdoing it.

#65 ·
Jaket said:
Not sure is it visible on the video, but the reflector broke and bits where flying.

Yeah maybe I should made fender eliminator, but scraping the stock is good fun. I just buy new cheap trailer reflectors when the old one is busted. Also it keeps me from overdoing it.
Ya - you wouldn't want to overdo it. ;D

#67 ·
This one ain't all that high but it's the only pic I got. Mama is not thrilled about me pulling wheelies in the first place and she says taking pictures of them for me "encourages hooliganism". :loser: I told her "Just take the fuckin picture and harden the fuck up!" ;D

I'm trying to work on my 2nd gear wheelies but I'm a long way from being photo worthy. :slap:

#69 ·
Atta boy, John, ya old fucker! After we put my new Mivv can on this weekend you can teach me how to pull wheelies! Who snapped the photo? By the way, have I got some pics from my Vegas trip to share with you!

#70 ·
velodiesel said:
Atta boy, John, ya old fucker! After we put my new Mivv can on this weekend you can teach me how to pull wheelies!
:shocker: :wtf: who the fuck you talk'n to? Trippeee is Dave, and if that fucker travels from Maryland to Colorado to help you put yer Mivv on, ya'll have a little more going on than sliding some new pipe into the exhaust. :wtf: :gayaway: :gayaway:

#71 ·
cheapbastard said:
velodiesel said:
Atta boy, John, ya old fucker! After we put my new Mivv can on this weekend you can teach me how to pull wheelies!
:shocker: :wtf: who the fuck you talk'n to? Trippeee is Dave, and if that fucker travels from Maryland to Colorado to help you put yer Mivv on, ya'll have a little more going on. :wtf: :gayaway: :gayaway:
Shit, that looked like John Pierce, sorry! I was in Vegas with whores and strippers all weekend and I just woke up.

#73 ·
cheapbastard said:
velodiesel said:
I was in Vegas with whores and strippers all weekend and I just woke up.
:picsstfu: :picsstfu: :picsstfu:

:violent1:

;D
You wish.

#74 ·
Random Shenanigans I did the other day :twofinger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.