Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

10w50

9K views 46 replies 11 participants last post by  crashmasterd 
#1 ·
Hi, must been looking wrong workshop manual and ended buying 10w50 oil instead 10w40 or 15w-50 for my 08 Speedy. Is it ok to use it or should i replace it for recomended ones?
Thx

#3 ·
You can't trust anyone named "Doug."

(15w50 is recommended, but 10w50 is just fine until your next change. I wouldn't be concerned. However you don't want to go with 10w40. It won't ruin anything of course, but it'll shift clunkier.)

#5 ·
If you want a lesson in trust, click on one of Crash’s links.
oil is oil.

#13 ·
I am hurt by your lack of faith.

#16 ·
#25 ·
True.

But I don't piss until after 14 beers. Sparti will take nearly 4 hours to consume 3 beers. He will also be urinating every 22 minutes after starting his first beer...
Sparti also only weighs slightly more than 3 beers.

I've had the Austrian beer. Seriously, lets not go down this road, I don't want to ruin friendships over sheety low gravity piss water
I refuse to comment, since it has been shown that I don't know anything about beer.

Anybody who drinks American beer should not be throwing stones. Most American beer is like making love in a canoe.....fukking near water. :d:
Americans like their beer like they like their women: Thin, blond, tasteless, and good at providing head.

Right Joe?

#27 ·
Oh, that's right. You have a thing for Latinas. Or have you grown out of that?

#39 ·
Not the first to fall for my alter ego.
I’m sort of like Rowan Atkinson without the skill or humour.

#47 ·
^Schlafly?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.