Hi

A quick introduction. I have just got a 2000 955i Speed Triple after a bit of a break from biking. Fairly familiar with the bike as I bought a 955 Daytona new in 1996 and kept it for 4 years before moving to a Ducati 748.

Took a break when my children were born (under the watchful glare of THE WIFE) and as we were living in the US at the time, I moved to 70s muscle cars instead, owning a '72 Dodge Challenger 340, and a '69 Dodge Charger.

On returning to UK, I have spent a bit of time with Alfa Romeos, but always fancied a Speed Triple. My Daytona fell on soft tarmac and the fairing was damaged, so it ended up naked with Road Racing belly pan and radiator cowls, so almost a Speed Triple back then.

So, via ebay, a Roulette Green Speed Triple with 35k miles, showing its age a little but looks pretty good with a fly screen, and sounds spot on. I need to re-familiarise myself, but it is good to drive immediately. A few things to do along the way, and if I can find any, radiator cowls and a belly pan.