Hello

Thread: Hello

Member #

Hello

Greetings from Nashville TN. Cody here. I have a 2005 Speed Triple. I'm a relatively new rider with I'd say, less than 1000 miles on the road. I've been playing around with the triples appearance- here's some pictures to ponder.

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello 2doggs's Avatar
    Member #
    Welcome to the site. Ride easy and work your way into this beast. The front end gets light easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by m4ppy
    I have always ridden Aprilias and Ducati bikes, but after years of failing electrics and parts failing off I moved over to Triumph.

Citation of the Wrench and Nutdriver Speedy-Glez's Avatar
    Member #
    looking good ... is the rear subframe attached ... i cant see it ... looks like the seat is flooating.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 2doggs View Post
    Welcome to the site. Ride easy and work your way into this beast. The front end gets light easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man. It sure does. I've been dialing the suspension in as I gain experience and learn what proper feels like. None-the-less, I still get a surprise here and there.

QUOTE=Speedy-Glez;720135]looking good ... is the rear subframe attached ... i cant see it ... looks like the seat is flooating.[/QUOTE]

It's not in those... Merely a mock up of future plans. I also had an exhaust prototyped from flex tubing which will serve as a template for the welder shop. Check out the attachment.

C
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    No O2 sensor? Wont your leg get a bit warm with that set up, look forward to seeing the finished product. I have the 05 model, had to upgrade the front brake after it let me down a couple of times, if I ever had the front wheel in the air like everyone said it would, then the issue with the front brake wouldn't matter.

Sponsored Links