slip-on options for Speedy 11' - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member #
    Ordered the GPR Furore nero...seems a better fit with the black all round on in my model and everywhere I have peeked for reviews (on varied bikes) the owners have been pleased. Best order that special cable magic wand now for the Tune routine, though the new can should be a major improvement over this grubby little stump I'm running. Thanks for the advice people.

Member #
    Having some trouble installing the Furore, as per my post in Troubleshooting, will get that rounded bolt sorted on Saturday. Meanwhile, I put the stock cans back on after work today and I was shocked by the change in performance. Torque seemed instantly increased dramatically, everything felt smoother, and I had been feeling with that stump of a can like the weight and the power both felt sluggish and off balance. All of this vanished.

Clearly, as I was told, the mapping of the stock bike is pretty damn good and very much focused on the stock exhaust system. I wonder now whether the GPR Nero will feel as good, given the weight reduction, for its not just about the torque for me, its about where I feel the weight, this affects everything of how I ride. And with the stump can, I felt like all the weight was right under me, so my cornering was off. Ill report back on the Nero.

Member #

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello Bad Santa 1050's Avatar
    Member #
    Looks and sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello Bad Santa 1050's Avatar
    Member #
    Also, looking at and listening to that, I'd say that the db killer is actually fitted.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Santa 1050 View Post
    Also, looking at and listening to that, I'd say that the db killer is actually fitted.

Yep, Santa. that DB silver insert is removable at the end. Still seems this model of muffler is sold elsewhere (and from the official GPR site) with a second conical db killer which goes in the other end that connects to the mid pipe. Which I didnt get with this one. And as for the 'designed to run perfectly with stock mapping' as it was advertised, its not at all the case. Still, will get the nixon tune on soon and see if the low down rpm bothers are remedied.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links