Triumph Speed Triple tank bra and bags.
    The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello Night Train's Avatar
    Member #

Triumph Speed Triple tank bra and bags.

This package is meant for the Triumph Speed Triple plastic tank from 2005 to 2007. This came off my 2007 Triumph Speed Triple. Here's what included.

Tank Bag Harness - Part #A9510046 - this mounts to the tank by a strap under the headstock, holes that go through the bolts that hold the side fairing to the tank. As well, aft there is velcro piece sewn into the harness. You will need to purchase the other half of velcro and mount.

Tank Bag 15L - Part # A9510051 in fair condition. The outside pocket works but the outside of the pocket is frayed. Zipper works well and has internal pockets on the lid. Document sleeve

Tank Bag 20L expandable to 30L - Part #A9510050 in good condition. It has compartments under the lid and three outside pockets. Document sleeve. The rear zipper used to attach the bag is torn at one point but still allows solid mounting.

Document sleeve that zips to the harness

Two shoulder straps

Rain cover.

The smaller tank bag zips to the top of the bigger tank bag and gives you up to 45L of storage.

If you ever plan to tour, carry stuff around, protect your tank, this does it all.

Will ship to the lower 48. Cost for all is $175 shipped. Will take offers

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Ride with confidence. Not your ego.
    "on a more serious note, how come reporters in Alabama don't speak with a "twang" and say stuff like "y'all see wut that there foo' done?" " Teemstah

"I have determined that all women are soul leeches..." Crashmasterd 2012

"Hey, for some reason I pictured you on a bigger bike!" Said all too often

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello Night Train's Avatar
    Member #
    Sold

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Ride with confidence. Not your ego.
    "on a more serious note, how come reporters in Alabama don't speak with a "twang" and say stuff like "y'all see wut that there foo' done?" " Teemstah

"I have determined that all women are soul leeches..." Crashmasterd 2012

"Hey, for some reason I pictured you on a bigger bike!" Said all too often

Sponsored Links