955i / t509 / t595 misc parts
    Member #

955i / t509 / t595 misc parts

I have a bunch of 955i Speed Triple and Daytona parts available. Here's a list and link to pics. If you want to see better pics or need a part cleaned up just let me know.
    Most parts came off a 2000 Speed Triple. Prices do not include shipping

PICS: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sf1qviruz...eqYVvCnca?dl=0

Clutch Cable with bracket, really good condition. $25
    Clutch perch with lever. slightly rashed. $20
    Brake lever with master cylinder, good condition. no reservoir. $25 (SS brake lines included if you want them, they're old but will still work.)
    Thermostat housing with cap. Not sure if the housing is good, there's some damage. $10
    Passenger rearsets, rashed on underside of left peg. $25
    Right side heel guard $15
    Front brake calipers, powder coated green. These were rebuild and powder coated then used only for maybe 3 years. I probably have some bleeders and banjo bolts to go with them. Pads should be EBC sintered and have lots of life left. $65
    Chain/sprocket guard, bent a little. $10
    Triple trees/yokes. There are 2 lower trees and 1 upper tree, two stems (one pressed on). The green cap is in good conditions, the silver cap has damage. The threads on the loose stem need a little cleanup at the end. $60 for everything.
    Fender holders and Fork guards $20
    Front axles. good condition on both, some where but no heavy scratches/gouges. only one has a nut. $20 with the nut, $10 without.
    Swingarm collar/nut ring $10
    Mirrors. I think these probably came off a newer Tiger, I got them on a KTM I bought. $20
    Front brake lever/master cylinder with reservoir. $25
    Front forks. lowers are powder coated back, they're straight, function good, and the pinch bolts are in good condition. Could use a good clean up and probably new oil/seals. They were probably only used for about 3 years after the last rebuild and have been sitting for the last 6+. $200
    Misc fork parts. Looks like 1 tube is straight. All internals should be in ok shape. Make offer on anything you want.

Last edited by ShrunkenHead; 06-30-2020 at 10:50 AM. Reason: updated list

Member #
    do you happen to have the bolts and counter sunk/ plastic washers for the fuel tank cowl?
    Last edited by Solo; 05-22-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Member #
    Sorry, I do not have those bits.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    OK Thanks

Sponsored Links