2008 Triumph Speed Triple - Matte Black Murdered Out $5500
    Member #

2008 Triumph Speed Triple - Matte Black Murdered Out $5500

I got the bike this past March and have ridden it about 95% simple commuting in Southern California. So the vast majority of the miles that I've put on are easy highway miles. I recently had the 12,000 mile service done at Motor Helmets in Fullerton CA (Orange County). This bike has tons of bells and whistles with all the nice accessories you would want to put on it. Everything has been blacked out or carbon fiber for the "Murdered Out" look that is so awesome! Exhaust is also ceramic coated flat black and has the aftermarket Arrow dual highmount carbon fiber exhaust system. Mileage is right around 15,000. I would be keeping the bike but I just moved to Durango, Colorado and live way the help up a mountain with sketchy dirt road so this bike isn't practical at all for me anymore. Shoot me an email at [email protected] for a quicker reply than here on the forum.

You can see my craigslist ad with more pictures here, https://farmington.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2008-triumph-speed-triple/6690914344.html

and cycletrader here,
    https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...active-listing

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by poopslush; 09-28-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by poopslush View Post
    I got the bike this past March and have ridden it about 95% simple commuting in Southern California. So the vast majority of the miles that I've put on are easy highway miles. I recently had the 12,000 mile service done at Motor Helmets in Fullerton CA (Orange County). This bike has tons of bells and whistles with all the nice accessories you would want to put on it. Everything has been blacked out or carbon fiber for the "Murdered Out" look that is so awesome! Exhaust is also ceramic coated flat black and has the aftermarket Arrow dual highmount carbon fiber exhaust system. Mileage is right around 15,000. I would be keeping the bike but I just moved to Durango, Colorado and live way the help up a mountain with sketchy dirt road so this bike isn't practical at all for me anymore. Shoot me an email at [email protected] for a quicker reply than here on the forum.

You can see my craigslist ad with more pictures here, https://farmington.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2008-triumph-speed-triple/6690914344.html

and cycletrader here,
    https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...active-listing

Thanks!

Speedie's do pretty well on dirt, just put some adventure tires on there and you'll be fine. It would be a shame to miss out on riding it on all those cool mountain roads because of a driveway!
    Last edited by Bryanc123; 09-29-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Member #
    My circumstances have changed and I haven't found a job since I moved over a month ago. I'm now trying to start my own business and need any spare money I can get. Thank you for the recommendation though. :yes:

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    My circumstances have changed and I haven't found a job since I moved over a month ago. I'm now trying to start my own business and need any spare money I can get. Thank you for the recommendation though. :yes:
    I totally understand. Figured I'd at least put it out there and give you a free bump in the process.

Member #
    Thanks for the free bump. Does anybody think this would move if I dropped the price to $5000?

Member #
    Thanks for the free bump. Does anybody think this would move if I dropped the price to $5000?
    Hard to say. I've been seeing 08's these days in the $4500 that just seem to sit there week after week. Between it being such a buyers market and the fact that Speeds aren't a main stream squid bike it's tough. I was never able to sell my 07' for 4500 a few years back, gave up after a few months, but I'm in a much more remote area.

Member #
    I tried to change the thread title but it appears that we can't do that? Any case I was lowering asking price to $5000 and I was going to throw in my helmet and truck ramp with it. I forget the make and model of the helmet but it's a higher end one that I got brand new for around $500 and I've only had it since March. Flat black helmet with the flip down sun visor/shades which was really nice.

Member #
    Anybody interested at $4500?

Sponsored Links