Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

!!!Post Whores Anonymous!!!

236K views 55K replies 247 participants last post by  HockeyFan 
#1 ·
This is the new rant, postwhore, blather topic to try and climb the google ladder for visibility! Post up as many times as you want! Battle for points! Do whatever, just make that ticker climb!!!

#53,544 ·
Interesting, I feel like our office the only office open. Glad I'm not alone. I can't wait to leave and go back to bed. Sleep apnea is no joke. Even with the CPAP.

#53,546 ·
I had that once before a colonoscopy and you feel it in your veins and then you're knocked the fûck out. Good stuff.

#53,547 ·
Lmao. Cornfed starting crap on trat.

#53,549 ·
Lol

#53,552 ·
No, not at all.

I like bacon, but there are certain things that are just getting old right about now.

The BACON BACON BACON crowd is one of those things.

Yes, I get it, I agree, bacon is good. But even my Great Grandpa knew that but he didn't be a complete toolbag douche about it.

Similar with tattoos. I'm fully covered, but I normally wear long sleeves because douche bags come up to me like we are in some special club together.

to be honest, no ink and going baconless on your bacon cheeseburger is about the most rebelious thing you can do these days.

I'm proud of you Doug. Very proud.

#53,559 ·
I lurve bacon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.