+1 Recommendation for brake caliper refurbishment in the UK.
    Member #

+1 Recommendation for brake caliper refurbishment in the UK.

I would like to tell you guys about a positive (if not expensive) experience I've had recently @ Power House in Chesterfield.

https://www.powerhouse.uk/content/mo...r-services.php

My 39,000 mile '08 plate S3 brakes were shocking at best so I stripped them down clean and noticed a couple of pots had seized.
    Power House quoted me £169 plus return carriage to make my Brembo's factory fresh replacing all seals with OEM parts etc., vapour blasting, and pressure testing each pot.

Unfortunately I received an email showing my how every single one of the 8 pots had damage to the teflon coating due to corrosion or plier misuse over the years by prev owners.
    Final invoice came to £307 delivered and they even supplied brand new brembo banjo bolts and copper washers as well as included the old pots as proof.

Bleeding was interesting, but after a couple of hours I can say the brakes fitted with new SBS Road Sintered pads are on par with my old CBR1000RR '06 I had previously.

I would defo use these guys again. Fantastic job... just hide the credit card bill from the wife. ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TZR125...TZR250...ZX6R...ZX9R...SP1...CBR1000RR...Speedy
    Its an evolution thing

Sponsored Links