Motogadget M-lock Keyless Ignition
    Member #

Motogadget M-lock Keyless Ignition

As part of my winter project I have fitted the Motogadget M-lock and thought I would upload how I wired it in case anyone wants to do the same.

The ignition switch was trashed on the bike and even used ones fetch stupid money so seemed like a good upgrade.

The unit can go behind any plastic panel so can be hidden from view although I have just fitted it onto the plastic cable cover between the frame 'tubes' at the front, the unit is supposed to be 30cm from ignition coils (RF interference?), I have only got about 20cm at this location but have put several layers of sticky backed aluminium foil on the rear of the plastic and seems to be OK so far. Any problems I can always move it.

Just need to find something to plug up the hole where the ignition switch was or change the top yoke... any ideas?

Attached Images Attached Images

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello dr_gallup's Avatar
    Member #
    Is that white wire hanging down an antenna? Sounds like a good solution given the OE parts situation.

Member #
    The white wire hanging down is water temperature feed wire to Acewell speedo, just waiting for delivery of sensor & adaptor to fit on the top hose for connection.

Sponsored Links