The Compufire r/r seems to be the preference for prolonging the life of the stator.https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/c...4/post-1653685
You'll have to do some plug swapping to install it. The kit I got came with the shell for the wiring harness side of the plug, but not the connecting pins.
I ended up soldering the connecting plug from my old r/r onto the new one. A better option would be to get the pins for the new plug shell and replace the old plug on the wiring harness.
I wasn't confident that I could solder within the confines of the bike frame without burning other important stuff and I didn't want to start fishing the harness out of the frame, so I chose the easier route.
Sorry for the ugly link.