Clutch

Thread: Clutch

Member #

Clutch

Hey all

im trying to adjust my clutch so I can click neutral at the lights while keeping a finger on the bar, but despite my best efforts Iím getting clutch slip.
    if I dial out the slip then I have to pull the lever all the way to the bar to cleanly swap cogs... never had this issue with other bikes unlesss the clutch is knackered but my 16 94R only has 9,000km on it..

Am I missing something?

Ive cleaned out the mildly grabby cable, adjusted the clutch but just canít seem to find a happy medium... do these bikes eat clutches?

cheers guys

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello antisocial's Avatar
    Member #
    never a clutch issue between the 2 S3s I have owned, and over 40000 miles collectively
    Ha! You came to the wrong place talking that shit. We missing bone, spleens, testicles, and common sense from riding bikes.

The "Friends" of Officer Frank Poncherello dr_gallup's Avatar
    Member #
    Clutches almost never come up for complaints. Still on my original, works great.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpi View Post
    Hey all

im trying to adjust my clutch so I can click neutral at the lights while keeping a finger on the bar, but despite my best efforts Iím getting clutch slip.
    if I dial out the slip then I have to pull the lever all the way to the bar to cleanly swap cogs... never had this issue with other bikes unlesss the clutch is knackered but my 16 94R only has 9,000km on it..

Am I missing something?

Ive cleaned out the mildly grabby cable, adjusted the clutch but just canít seem to find a happy medium... do these bikes eat clutches?

cheers guys

Click this link to view more tools.
    Still has problem with clutch?

Member #
    Adjusted free play and flushed the cable but it’s not really changed. I’ll live with it.

Sponsored Links