TuneEcu problem connecting? could be this.
    Member #

TuneEcu problem connecting? could be this.

Hi, went to connect Tuneecu to 2012 speedy like I have many times before,but no go... so went through all the uninstall reinstall software etc etc,no good..did some more computer crap software windows drivers and bingo! oh but forgot to connect charger as soon as I did,bang lost connection..tried for a bit but no good,could it be my charger,disconnected charger and bingo,grabbed my other charger and it connected right up..why? no idea. so yeah having trouble check your charger. cheers

Member #
    Hi, I have the same issues when connecting to my PC. I am using the Android App instead now. Connections on my PC are crappy and unstable. It drops off when I try to read the map. Maybe try another PC?

Member #
    Also, Tune ECU suggests that. so unless you can keep the voltatge above 12.5V,

" Occasionally it happens that the download is interrupted, although we have kept strictly to the
    instructions.
    It turns out that it comes to these interruptions, when the battery voltage falls below 12,5 volts,
    even when connected a battery charger. Apparently the power of modern chargers is not sufficient
    to avoid a voltage drop.

It works perfectly when a second 12-volt car battery is connected."

I would recommend to use the Android app as its more stable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    The problem was the charger I was using.

Sponsored Links