Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Radiator cowls

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Joe Houle 
#1 ·
anyone have a set of the '07- radiator cowls? thinking about putting some on my '08. i have money. or these cheeseburgers. hell i'll suck yo dick. ;D

#4 ·
Joe is looking for 2005-2007 radiator cowls.

I used to have a spare set that I traded out to those who wanted them powdercoated, but Dfib still has them. :slap:

#5 ·
I might have the stock ones somewhere....I'll look when I get home.

#8 ·
If I have them, they are yours, no trade needed. I just think I might have given one away already.

And don't go checking anyone's nightstand....

#16 ·
I have a set of the stock cowls. I will take the blowjob. :lh:

#17 ·
Do you still need these? I have a set i bought unfinished matte black plastic. I was going to try and fit them to my '99 but they wont fit right over the rad. plus I'd need to cut them around my sterring stablizer and I dont feel like doing that. I payed $40 for them but I give them to you if you'll pay for the shipping.

Edit: did a little research and found the ones i have are for '08 and up so there a diffrent style. you can still have them if you want them

#19 ·
I have the 08 plastic ones, wanting to go to the 07 aluminum ones, I have a set on the way, thanks for everyone who offered to send me a set, and the rest that had useless posts :twofinger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.