WTB: 06 Belly Pan and mounting accys - Black Comp Werks Slip-On
    Member #

WTB: 06 Belly Pan and mounting accys - Black Comp Werks Slip-On

Looking to see if anyone has a black belly pan and mounting hardware for an 06 Speedy as well as the all black Comp Werks Slip on they are looking to get rid of. Have carbon Arrow highs right now if anyone might be interested in trades of any kind.

Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    If you have no luck on here for the belly pan then maybe have a look at http://www.motoforzafairings.com/bel...iple-2005-2010 for the belly pan, they also do the fixing kit. Not sure about the quality. I have been looking at these for a belly pan for my 2005 S3 as the price is about the same as most wreckers charge for a beat up used belly pan. Those Arrow's look really good.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottdog View Post
    If you have no luck on here for the belly pan then maybe have a look at www.motoforzafairings.com/bellypan-triumph-1050-speed-triple-2005-2010 for the belly pan, they also do the fixing kit. Not sure about the quality. I have been looking at these for a belly pan for my 2005 S3 as the price is about the same as most wreckers charge for a beat up used belly pan. Those Arrow's look really good.

Thanks for the response. Stumbled upon that site from a random google search. Toying around with that idea as there does not seem to be much around on the used market.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheSpeedTriple.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I also looked for paint options, came across : https://touchupdirect.com/touch-up-p.../speed-triple/ or have a look at https://www.colorrite.com/wizardresults.cfm you can by the full kit to sort out the paint for your belly pan. Both sites have black listed for the 2007 S3. I think I will give up on finding a good second hand belly pan in scorched yellow. There was a used black one on ebay with an asking price of AU$495.46, delivery was free through !!!!

Member #
    Those prices are crazy. I'll definitely look into the aftermarket route.

Member #
    Just had a look on ebay, because the value of the AU$ has dropped the TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE CUSTOM PAINT BELLY PAN KIT JET BLACK WITH CHEQUES is now AU$498.89 plus 10% import duty and AU$99.85 postage, I was sure it was free postage before.

Does anyone know if the belly pan for the Street Triple fits the Speed Triple.
    The Six Monkeys Daytona 1050 Speed Triple used the 675 Daytona fairing, but the write-ups don't say how much fettling was required to make it fit.

Sponsored Links