Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my speed triple. I'm a tall rider so I like a more vertical riding position. In looking to swap the stock bars with a set of tracker bars i cannot for the life of me find anywhere that sells year '95 top yokes/triple tree with riser holes. Has anyone seen this online for purchase anywhere. I'd even love it if there was a kit out there somewhere so I could get everything at once: yoke, risers, longer brake lines etc.

I can drill my own holes if I have to, but a kit would be awesome if it's out there.

Anyone know where I could find one?

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
You are looking for the kit from LSL part number: 120T005

It's not a new top yoke, instead it's just machined perches that clamp onto the fork tubes in place of the clip-ons. I had the same set-up on my 2002 Speed Four. Works well.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
You may want to consider getting a choke cable and clutch cable from a 95 Sprint as well. I see that the kit includes a brake line. I looked into doing the same conversion that you are proposing on my 96 Speedy. Never got around to it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you mean you have the clip ons that jon houle posted above? or do you have the clip ons that extend up higher but still utilize sport bars? Got a picture?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts