Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to pick up the bits to rebuild the calipers on this model with the brembo's? i keep finding nothing but nissin. Looks like fluid coming out from the piston on one side. Good thing there's two!

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Hoostine.....long time. We were searching car trunks for your body, but we gave that up as a lost cause about 8 years ago.

Still riding a Speedy! Good for you. I have the same model. If I was looking for a caliper rebuild kit I'd go to my dealer. If they didn't have one in stock and I had to wait for them to get it from the UK I'd probably try ordering direct from a UK or US dealer online.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoostine.....long time. We were searching car trunks for your body, but we gave that up as a lost cause about 8 years ago.

Still riding a Speedy! Good for you. I have the same model. If I was looking for a caliper rebuild kit I'd go to my dealer. If they didn't have one in stock and I had to wait for them to get it from the UK I'd probably try ordering direct from a UK or US dealer online.
I was only mostly dead. stuffed behind some shelving in the back of an electronics repair shop. not quite ready for trunk aging yet.

my 06 is sitting in the garage all half taken apart, but i came across a super nice 2010 with 4500 miles for $4k and figured it was about what i would ultimately spend putting the blue one back together, so why not!

it's green with a black stripe, full arrow exhaust, pillion cover thingie, shorty levers, and some nice bar end mirrors. unfortunately it has a power commander that i've yet to remove, but that's up next after the brakes.

This place is... different. 🤣

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts