Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
2901 - 2920 of 2931 Posts

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
I'd say drugs is bad, but that night was awesome.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
:shocker:

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
I don't have a bike anymore. :'(

So I don't give a flying fück.

And I'm also currently unemployed. (Which won't last, but is a factor.)

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
I’m actually surprised you’re still alive! lol
Not only am I still alive, I'm actually financially in good enough of a position that I can afford to take my time looking for a new job for upwards of a year. I doubt I'll take that long.

I've been driving truck for Dirty Sanchez off and on. It's not even close to full time, but it's a few dollars here and there. I have a lead on another driving job I might take. I have several opportunities in Portland, but I want to stay away from Oregon as much as possible. My Mom lives in assisted living here and isn't in very good health. I need to be fairly close in case anything happens to her.

So it could be worse. The bad news is the money I'm living on is money I was saving for a new car. I've been driving this Scion since I bought it new in 2006. It's getting pretty ratty.

So how's life in Kaaaaaang?

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
So how's life in Kaaaaaang?
Working at the same J-O-B (going on 17 years now), living in the same place, raising the same ol crazy family, about the only thing that don’t stay the same ‘round here, is what 2 wheeler is in my garage lol. I’ve currently drank the orange koolaid. The RC8 is only here temporarily, but this is my current stable.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
:drink::beer:

You know what that stable needs? A Husqvarna.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Working at the same J-O-B (going on 17 years now), living in the same place, raising the same ol crazy family, about the only thing that don’t stay the same ‘round here, is what 2 wheeler is in my garage lol. I’ve currently drank the orange koolaid. The RC8 is only here temporarily, but this is my current stable.

And still debt free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
And still debt free?

You would ask that, wouldn’t you?! lol. I owe about $1500 on the 690, and the RC8 don’t count, it’s temporary haha. My biggest fault was buying a “new to me” truck last year. I finally bit the bullet because my goal is to have what I want vehicle wise and be completely debt free at 50, mortgage too! So I broke down and bought my “retirement truck” end of last year. This puppy better last me 20 years with what trucks cost. Even though I bought it used it still cost me enough, but only had 20k miles on it.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Big mistake Brad. Buying a Ford is the kind of thing that will make these idiots have a seizure.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
You would ask that, wouldn’t you?! lol.
Didn’t mean to put you on the spot. I just remember how happy you were to be debt free a few years back. Debt is the American way!

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Big mistake Brad. Buying a Ford is the kind of thing that will make these idiots have a seizure.
Hate Chevy trucks. And their ads do not help. Ford makes a much better truck than Chevy.

2901 - 2920 of 2931 Posts