·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
its a definite go for some of us. id assume that we would do that same condo rental, i enjoyed it even though it wasn't right near Monterey and Cannery Row for the after hours paaaaaaaarty.

here is the list of peoples that id say is in....
dano & becky
RC51 mark
Hockeyfan & Monstagirl
2Juggs?

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That condo was great! And now we know where it is which will knock hours off our commute!. ::)

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Thats in late July right? When is the ECR next year? :popcorn:

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pip. Just fly to la. Ive got a bike for you.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
If my surgery goes well.....that means I will own a bike as SOON as I can ride. Therefore, hence forth, in summary, I can conclude, I will be on the list of attendees.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
^ muthafucka please....you didnt go WHEN you had a bike. :slap:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Sk8lin and I are in. Was there yesterday checkin shit out and saw the Benz driving event. Got some pics of the corkscrew

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hey rather than you guys paying for a condo, you all who can fit, can stay at our house, we literally live less than 10 min from laguna seca. We've got 2 spare bedrooms, a living room, family room, and dining room open for anyone interested. Not to mention the bigass garage that will fit everyone's bikes!!!! Let us know!!!
:drink: :drink: :smitty: :smitty: :beer: :beer:

G

·
sk8lin said:
Hey rather than you guys paying for a condo, you all who can fit, can stay at our house, we literally live less than 10 min from laguna seca. We've got 2 spare bedrooms, a living room, family room, and dining room open for anyone interested. Not to mention the bigass garage that will fit everyone's bikes!!!! Let us know!!!
:drink: :drink: :smitty: :smitty: :beer: :beer:
You had me at "big ass". :d: :drink:

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
I'm probably out. I'll be banking vacation time for 2013 when Autumn is done with law school. I want to do a 2-week vacation somewhere with her, and I only get two weeks a year.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Call in sick that Friday and ride back after the race on Sunday....

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
MrBiff2You said:
Call in sick that Friday and ride back after the race on Sunday....

I've got two bikes, so maybe Autumn would fly out and ride up with me. Put me down as a definite maybe. No idea what her schedule will be, though. After spending 4 of the 5 years we've been married living in different states, I'm motivated to bank all of my vacation time to maximize time with her. Thank god we just have one more year of this to go.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts