Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Damn that shit is louddd. You don't live in Jersey by chance? lol.

all jokes aside it looks good man. Nice work. I like the one yellow headlight.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Where did you get the Triumph logo for the pixie hat?

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Lookin' good.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice mate. You must be a sucker for punishment having to keep those lovely white wheel clean. Nice to see someone else with the single yellow light. I have just done the same with mine along with black painted headlight buckets.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Samco silicone hoses would be a nice touch, besides those factory rubber hoses end up pissing out coolant after a while anyway - at least mine did, after only 4000 odd mile.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha. Dude saw your bike Saturday outside the triumph dealership in philly

I really liked the yellow headlight and was looking into it. How do you like it? I noticed yours is a solid product, I was gonna put some lamin-x on one of mine to add the effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
The Eagles still suck.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha. Dude saw your bike Saturday outside the triumph dealership in philly

I really liked the yellow headlight and was looking into it. How do you like it? I noticed yours is a solid product, I was gonna put some lamin-x on one of mine to add the effect.

Haha I thought you would be on here. The yellow headlight cover is really just for looks. Some people say that yellow is supposed to cut through fog better but who knows. I had both yellow for a while but actually sold the other side to a guy at a bike meet a year or two ago.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts