Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,337 Posts
T'is very sexy. Watched the Official Triumph Launch videos. Quite impressive.
Also gonna cost quite a lot...
35k AUD - 26k USD ... Hard to dispute it is not worth the coin. Even harder for me to justify the outlay of that much coin without some kind of lottery windfall. That's 20k AUD more than I paid for my 06 Speedy - Brand New.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
T'is very sexy. Watched the Official Triumph Launch videos. Quite impressive.
Also gonna cost quite a lot...
35k AUD - 26k USD ... Hard to dispute it is not worth the coin. Even harder for me to justify the outlay of that much coin without some kind of lottery windfall. That's 20k AUD more than I paid for my 06 Speedy - Brand New.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
There are a lot of nice bits on that bike but they sure have gone up since 2006. I paid US$8,888 out the door. Personally, I would not want the bikini fairing and low bars but I'm sure they work better on the track. But the motor is exactly the same as the RS so for street riding the only real improvement is the suspension. At least it has a round headlight but only one. Doesn't really seem like a Speed Triple to me but it's not a Daytona either.

Anybody giving odds on a fully faired and higher HP Daytona showing up in a year?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm guessing a Daytona must be coming. I can't imagine the company providing engines to Moto2 wouldn't have an open class full-on faired sportbike in their lineup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts