Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting my punctured oil filter replaced...

(and the oil. Let me tell you guys, after 300 miles that oil had SOME METAL in it. I am still scratching my head why they ask you to wait till 500 mi. :slap:) - Oh and met "petdirt" at the dealership as well. Nice guy, but he wimped out on coming with me for the ride :bs: ;D

I took snotty GREEN speedy up 35 to FM 455 and kept on it going northwest. Great scenery. Not as twisty as 455 is between 35 and 75, but MUCH nicer pavement. Not a SINGLE car in front of me almost the whole time.

I didn't have time to go past Slidell (455/51) but Even that far was a nice ride. Worth tooling up 35 to get there :)

Next time I want to go all th way to Muenster and check out the German restaurant they say is there.

Just thought I'd post the route for anyone near Dallas that doesn't already know it.

G-night all. Have to do some work....

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah... there's a TINY little place called Mackey's where you can get a burger and torment a kitten right at 51 an 455. (no gas though, pumps are empty....) Foods average at best too...

·
Registered
33 Posts
:slap:
:jerkoff:
I had something else come up. Ha. It took almost an hour just to get home. Traffic stucks. But, I know what excuses are like and that everybody has one. Thursday I'm going riding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.