Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 66 impala that I need to sale. I bought it in 2011 with the intentions of rebuilding it but I need to sale it to help my brother pay for a apartment while he is attending a trade school. The impala is a two door hard top, automatic transmission and black interior. I have about 95% of the interior. I have a new headliner, door speakers, and carpet that I bought last year. the exterior paint is blue almost no rust. the body is in great shape with the exception of the left rear quarter panel. I has a small dent. I have a brand new edelbrock carb, filter rally wheels, and valve covers. the glass is in almost perfect shape. It does not have a engine but it did have a 327 at one time. I am not sure what the value of the car is but I paid $5,000 for it. I am hoping to get $2,500 for it or best offer. My brothers rent while he is in school is $200.00 a month for thirteen months. if nothing else I can pay his rent for him. He really needs my help and this car is the only thing I really have worth any value. I do not really know how too list the impala so people that are looking for a impala project car will see it. Can anyone please tell me what the best web sights are to post the car in. I am loosing a lot of money from what I paid, but I need to sell it asap. if anyone can help me I would be so grateful. We do not have any family members too help us out. my brother and I are the last beards left on our family tree.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts