The Speed Triple Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Speedtriple
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Another post showing some random bits.

Had a custom sprocket guard thingy made. Actually had 10 of these made just in case I happen to lose one or two.

Handlebar is some dragbar. Throttle is maybe from a R6, cant really remember. Some common chinese handlebar blinkers and mirrors.
The blinkers are mounted on the inside of the handlebar and the mirrors are mounted on the outside.

Catchcan and the oil lines going to the stock -03 Speed triple oil cooler.

Temporary boostpressure gauge.

My battery is a common Lifepo battery.

Fuel rail is from a stock -03 Speedtriple with the return end plugged.
New fuel lines are ethanol proof rubber and the new external fuel filter has a stainless filter unit.

Adjustable linkage to make the sprint gt swingarm swap possible. These allow me to adjust the height of the bike, at the moment the bike sits a bit lower than stock I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Need pictures of girlfriend, sister, or possibly wife or even mother draped in a sexual manner over the carcass.

It's the law.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Your Mum’s not too bad.
Turn up the central heating for a while and take another snap. ;)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
That’s a bloody huge drain in the floor!
How may bodies can it fit at a time?

·
Registered
2003 Speedtriple
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Sitting in the garage drinking whiskey and trying to figure out whether to make a fairing for the rear or to leave the frame exposed. Feel free to post your opinions. The fairing would be matt carbon fiber.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Leave the ass end exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 Speedtriple
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
After reading 2doggs reply I decided to leave the rear exposed. Also right after reading Limeys reply I decided to cover the ass and lock my home.

·
Registered
2003 Speedtriple
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Got some weird shit coming soon. Well not so weird, just shit. Carbon fiber shit. Shite

·
Registered
2003 Speedtriple
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sure doesnt look like progress, but atleast it has bug eyes. Though its just mocked up with couple pieces of stainless to help me figure out where the headlights should sit.

Attachments

21 - 32 of 32 Posts