Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home the back way today so as to hit some corners. I didn't think I was doing anything different but I managed to touch down a foot peg. Not a big deal to some I am sure but 20 years of bikes and never had I done a real wheelie until I met Speedy and never had I touched down any hard parts before now. Here in Indiana the road system is the basic grid pattern so curves are hard to come by. I am proud of myself. :smitty: This bike is doing some thing to me.

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
Way to go Ranger,just make sure she don't touch down and bite in.Always a good feeling when something you have not done before happens.Just like when i got my knee down the first time,scared the shit out of me but was right after that.Proud of you boy,have a virtual beer on me. :beer:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good stuff. the one first that i didnt like was when i did the whole fly off the bike thing but other than that everyday is a good day on a speedy

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Bucket said:
Always a good feeling when something you have not done before happens.

Wanna come to a party?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ranger32 said:

more than once now :smitty:
Nice one Ranger. Now you've got to get some knee sliders and get them down ;D

tripleniple said:
Nice!
I haven't gotten up enough courage to attempt that yet.
If I was you I wouldn't go out and try to drag your pegs. Just go round the corners at the speed you're comfortable with and they'll scrape eventually. If you can find some tight corners they'll make it easier than high speed ones.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
what happen cheap?? catch a curb :fingure: :drink: :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts