Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I use Rev-Pack for all my MC luggage needs. The tank bags are really fantastic. Simplicity rules. These are no-nonsense bags, where the company doesn't get all caught up in a multitude of zippers and seams and big corporation silliness.
Their products are so good, even Aerostich sell Rev-Pack tank bag products if that means something.

If you are interested, check out their website and buy from them directly.

For my S3, I use the Jr. Tank Bag. It has plenty of space, a map holder and check it out: ONE ZIPPER.
The bag also comes with protective foam in order to leave
your beautiful scorched yellow/caspian blue/roulette green/fusion white/ black tank unscratched.

http://revpack.com/motorcycle/products/TankPack.html

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
dfib said:
Anyone using the tanklocker system??
I considered the tanklocker (is that the right name?) but decided trying to reach under the bag with a key to unlock it each time I needed gas sounded like a PITA and a good way to scratch the tank. People that have it say it is no problem but I went with the SWMotech system instead. I have two bags that use the same mount. A small one for day trips and a bigger one for overnighters. Very clean & secure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.