Feel free to call me at (501) 328-7537 or e-mail me at [email protected]

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mjay said:
rawn869 said:
mjay said:
Free shipping to australia for the seat? ;D
If you split the shipping cost with me, I'll ship to AUS. Thanks, Rawn.
how much is half then? Is the seat still easy to move around on eg gettin arsecheek off or from side to side quickly through chicane on a track day?
The box weighs 7 lbs. 8 oz. and is 36"x8"x12" so Priority mail international (6-10 day) would be about $62.95 total and Express Main International (5 day) would be about $73 total so half of either one of those. The seat has much less grip than stock due to the material they use for the covering and the fact that the foam is firmer like firm memory foam. And you sit more horizontally so your side switches and leans will be smoother.
Thanks, Rawn.

· Registered
1,587 Posts
mjay, some of the sargent seats have issues with how they meet the tank at the front of the seat. The seat turns upwards to meet the tank and leaves a gap at the bottom of the seat and the side panels. That seat suffers from what im talking about. And thus I didnt watch it.

So what im saying is I dont think you're missing out! Keep on lookin!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JD said:
mjay, some of the sargent seats have issues with how they meet the tank at the front of the seat. The seat turns upwards to meet the tank and leaves a gap at the bottom of the seat and the side panels. That seat suffers from what im talking about. And thus I didnt watch it.

So what im saying is I dont think you're missing out! Keep on lookin!
Honestly, even being the seller of the seat, I'd have to agree that it's not the most comfortable. No problems with fit and finish though and it applied to the bike just fine. Looks good for show but when I'd take a long trip I always used the stock seat.
Rawn.

· Registered
186 Posts
JD said:
mjay, some of the sargent seats have issues with how they meet the tank at the front of the seat. The seat turns upwards to meet the tank and leaves a gap at the bottom of the seat and the side panels. That seat suffers from what im talking about.
I never noticed that until you pointed it out. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts