1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,

Thought I'd introduce myself.

From Cairns in sunny Australia.

Currently riding an excellently green 04 S3, tuneboy tuned, TORS pipe and CRG mirrors. Before that had a VTR 1000F Firestorm, KLX 300 (Never, ever again) and a CBR 600F.

Any S3 riders in Cairns? I see a few black 1050's around and a single Pink, or is that Nuclear Red ;D 99 model.

Anyway hi to everyone,

Have a stunningly cool day.. :beer:

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
G'day Alienist....from Melbourne

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
shit, another damn aussie. :violent1: ;D welcome to the madness mate. :wave: Watch out fer that legman, and also some crazy guy named bucket. :twofinger:

·
Registered
99 Posts
welcome! how's everything in oz? i grew up in perth and really miss it there. just recently renewed my passport at the consulate office and forgot how great the accent sounds. gotta put some $$$ for a vacation and visit old buddies.

G

·
Welcome Alienist. Good to have another Aussie around. I'm just down the road in Brissie ;D

As you for you Limey :finger: ;D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys,

I've noticed some of the madness, cool.
The wet season is finally starting to loose its grip here, so, its time to regularly get back out on the road. Am still trying to get my head around using the Tuneboy to fiddle the best out of the bike, ??? but I'm sure I'll find the answers to the questions here :)

Have a stunningly S3 day

Nathan..

G

·
Send that wet season down this way mate. If these water restrictions get any tighter they're going to ban brushing your teeth....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.