Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK fellers, (and LC and Trplgrl,) as much as it pains me to say it, Speedy is for sale!

After test riding a Rocket 3 (twice) I want one real bad, and I can't afford to keep speedy as well. I would if I could. I have had her for just over two years, and it has been a great relationship, and trouble free....except for a couple of recent speeding tickets (damn cameras).

See my advertisement here: http://ninemsn.bikepoint.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?UsedBikeID=2697346&TabID=3424&Alias=bikepointau

at least the Rocket 3 is a naked Triumph triple, and I reckon it could be the ultimate hooligan bike, with some pipes and my tuneboy. Wayne MacDonald is a member of a Rocket3 forum I have joined and he has done lots of tunes for different exhaust systems

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
PUNK!

I have been considering the same thing, (GASP!) and getting a Rocket III.
May your S3 sell quickly, and go to a good home.

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Devi. And thanks for all your help in getting me fixed up with a good tune. The bike is running better now than it ever has. Your help and answers to my many questions is much appreciated.

BTW, I won't be leaving the forum......I intend to stay around with all my friends..er friend....you people are gonna have to continue to fuckin' put up with me whether you like it or not. :loser:'s Unless of course I get :devi: :fingure:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
About time you got a bigger bike. It was starting to get embarrassing riding around with you and your hulk of a frame on speedy.

Seriously, i think you will be very happy (not as happy as having both) but happy. Baggzy first ride when you get it :pow:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
sorry to hear that you have to sell it Leggy.. I think you'll have a blast on the Rocket though, an awesome bike in it's own right. haha, I can feel your pain with the speeding tickets... :d: :d:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Shocked! Shocked, I am!

It's people like you that give Rocket Riders a bad name.

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
I just got to think'n... maybe we are being too hard on ol' leggy. I mean, after all, he is a fairly old man. :slap: ;D I reckon it's about time he moved on to a cruiser. He's prolly git'n too old to even git his feet up on ol' speedy's footpegs. :twofinger:

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dfib said:
Well good luck leggy....

Does this have anything to do with the rocket IIIs ability to haul more sheep er I mean dates? :fingure:
hey, WTF.... I'm Australian, not a Kiwi. :finger:

;D

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheapbastard said:
I just got to think'n... maybe we are being too hard on ol' leggy. I mean, after all, he is a fairly old man. :slap: ;D I reckon it's about time he moved on to a cruiser. He's prolly git'n too old to even git his feet up on ol' speedy's footpegs. :twofinger:
I may be old, but I could still whip your sorry fat ass, Cheap :slap: :finger:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
legman said:
You're bragging about that? A 6 year old girl with a serious case of the rickets could whip Cheap's sorry fat ass.

:horse: :slap: :drink:

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
crashmasterd said:
legman said:
You're bragging about that? A 6 year old girl with a serious case of the rickets could whip Cheap's sorry fat ass.

:horse: :slap: :drink:
She'd prolly give me a good scare too, Crash!

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AaUuuuGaa! said:
Bahaha. You think riding a Rocket III will save you from tickets? That's a laugh! You'll still be speeding and wheelying. Yup.
You are right AauuuGaa!. I am not expecting fewer tickets. in fact it could be worse :d:.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.