Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went down to watch the qualifing sessions and walk around the pits, it was a good time, got to meet a couple of Yoshimura riders

Tommy didn't seem to happy, I think I heard tha the crashed earlier today, he was limping a little, but it didn't slow him down on the track. Spies had Pole when I left, Mladdin was just a little behind, watching the two of come around the last turn was awesome, looking forward to the race.

Some hotties were out too, I tried not to be too obvious...

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
ya coulda been a li more obvious jpip....comeon...take one fo the team

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
J-pip, I am gonna have to revoke your hooligan license. Any real hooligan woulda had to post this in NWS after the kind of pictures they would have gotten of that girl. Thats it, sell your S3 and buy an R1200GS.

:slap:

:fingure:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
StuckInKansas said:
J-pip, I am gonna have to revoke your hooligan license. Any real hooligan woulda had to post this in NWS after the kind of pictures they would have gotten of that girl. Thats it, sell your S3 and buy an R1200GS.

:slap:

:fingure:
Yep, that's totally unexceptable. It's like going to a rock festival with VIP access with thousands of hot drunken chicks around and not score! :violent1: :slap: :devil:

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
J-PIP you there alone? Go with a bunch of buddy and make a contest of it. $50 bar tab for the best "voyeur shot" Little game the guys and I play every year at road america. Too much rain to get the camera out this year, and serious degradation of the snapper available to photograph! :violent1:

Cool shot with Mladin BTW! :drink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.