Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

and another...

2K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  1050pome 
#1 ·
I'm sure I will know a few of you guys from t-rat. I've never been here before so like Sparti, it may take me a while to adapt...
I see there is a few different places to post here, is it used, or does everyone just use the general discussion area?
For the guys that don't know me I'm a 1050 owning ex brit pat living on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. I'm very good looking and a lot faster than you :devil:

#4 ·
I don't know how this place works yet, but I'm trying hard to get my rating up above Shrimp Food. It sure would be nice if we could transfer experience points over from the former site. Of course that would make Cheap only a few posts from rating god.

#5 ·
crashmasterd said:
I don't know how this place works yet, but I'm trying hard to get my rating up above Shrimp Food. It sure would be nice if we could transfer experience points over from the former site. Of course that would make Cheap only a few posts from rating god.
you mean posting whore... :)

#7 ·
Hey mister Moderator! I want to complain! Some guy called me a "Mean Whore" and I object to the use of the word "Mean". Would you please ban him for life, and kick him in the nutsack for me?

#10 ·
1050pome said:
I'm sure I will know a few of you guys from t-rat. I've never been here before so like Sparti, it may take me a while to adapt...
I see there is a few different places to post here, is it used, or does everyone just use the general discussion area?
For the guys that don't know me I'm a 1050 owning ex brit pat living on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. I'm very good looking and a lot faster than you :devil:
Jeez this place let's all the riffraff in (or are you more like frankenfurter????)

G'day Pom. Looks like the Aussie contingent is gonna be big here too :)

#11 ·
Nice one Cheapb.

Another Yellow man just landed.....

MH

Looks like Trat.nut is like flogging a :horse:

cheapbastard said:
crashmasterd said:
Hey mister Moderator! I want to complain! Some guy called me a "Mean Whore" and I object to the use of the word "Mean". Would you please ban him for life, and kick him in the nutsack for me?
who you call'n moderator? moderators suk! :finger: ;D

#14 ·
Well Feck it, I was sat over THERE, That other place of which we will no longer speak, and all you buggers had gone. So, I just followed the crowd, and here I am. Now lets see what we can do to this site, before we have to create another. Good to see you all again gentlemen. Long live Hooliganism!!! :devil:

#17 ·
IMO this sight is easier to post/read/search/host pics/etc. I am a member of both, but the last month, this site has been getting better and better. Its layout is a lot like the Honda site I'm also on sohc4.us I think this will now be the better S3 site to hang with the gang. Enjoy all........

#18 ·
A few people over at Trat have been going on about how those of us who are leaving should grow up and get past it.

You know I would have been willing to cut Shawn some slack over the whole situation, chocking it up to a misunderstanding. But when he started locking and deleting threads because people were questioning his motives and integrity (politely even!) thats where I draw the line.

Now I'm here, posting like a madman for the next two weeks until school starts. Their loss is your... burden I guess. :fingure:

#20 ·
1050pome said:
Yeah and i'm even better looking than him,maybe not as fast,ah f*#k it,yeah just as fast if not faster. ;D :popcorn:

#23 ·
1050pome said:
...crash is on every thread and then satan appears!!
Well, I am the harbinger of the apocalypse. It's part of my contract.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.