Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first crash that is... Had to brake hard not to hit my buddy infront of me who was braking hard too. Took the plunge.

Left collar bone is dislocated, ATGATT.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Oh, dude!

I hate it when that happens!

How's the forks?  Both yours and the bikes?

Please tell me you were wearing gear...

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry about your accident - hope your (and your s3'S) recovery will be quick, inexpensive, and painless. one question, were you wearing protective gear (other than your helmet - which from the looks of it saved you from tons of damage)? take care.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Always wear full protective gear. Boots fropm Oxtar, Textile richa pants and a textile hein gericke jacket, all torn up. My leather gloves did great aswell.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mikey,
Sorry about your accident.I`m glad your o.k. enough to post.Take it easy tonight,sometimes when the adrenaline wears off you feel it a little more later.I hope not though.
Speedy recovery

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
WTF!? I go out partying for a couple of hours and suddenly everybody is crashing! Stop it! You're pooping my party! :twofinger:

Glad to hear you're ok though :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
That sucks bro, I had a crash years ago because those in front of me braked hard. Many times I like to ride by myself for fear of a repeat.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mikey. At least you got the first crash out of the way early. Get well soon.
D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
limey said:
Shit, that sux. Hope you are both on the road soon.
Looks to me like they've been "on" the road about enough!!!!! :laugh:

ps: heal soon....

best regards,
kjazzz

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
As bad as it looks (the bike that is) just remember, you're alive - which is the best result you can have.

Mend fast and get back out on the road my friend.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thank God for safety equipment. Good call on the gear, man. Saved your ass for sure. Heal up quick, get well, and all that....
Here's to ya, :beer:
Daniel

1 - 20 of 39 Posts