Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need peeps in the DFW, TX area to help me get some shots next month of the Kuhl'Ka recommended break-in procedure, hehe. I figure if I'm going to be paying a premium on insurance this summer to cover the thing, I might as well leap at the chance to be one of the first on the net with youtube vid of a proper 1098 power wheelie.

Anyone up to pull vid/cam duty? I've got a really nice SLR camera, but no video.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Kul', are you talking duc??

did i miss something with a 1098 S3 coming out? (i've been way out of the loop)
TIA,
-b

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Yeah, kuhlkas a frikkin bastard, his wife bought him a Duc 1098. DICK. :twofinger:

:drink:

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe, sorry. Well no, I'm not sorry.

The bike is at the dealership, we're going to be taking them cash next month so I'll be doing the break-in over my 2 week brake from June 22nd-July 8th. Should be bringing the bike home on the 15th or so. I figure put on a few hundred miles and then see what she can do. Hell, I might just do the entire break-in over a weekend, but I've got finals week from the 18th-22nd...

I'll drop you a line Spidey and post up when I'm ready. There is only like one video on youtube of some guy doing half-ass sissy wheelies and that just needs to be remedied.

·
Registered
87 Posts
you gotta try and raise the rep of 'sissy' ducati riders man.

what colour 1098 did you get? or do they only come in RED !?

very jelous !! i hope your keeping your speedy and wont neglect her too much...

mongo

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
mongo said:
you gotta try and raise the rep of 'sissy' ducati riders man.

what colour 1098 did you get? or do they only come in RED !?

very jelous !! i hope your keeping your speedy and wont neglect her too much...

mongo
Kuhlka is getting the "Rainbow Warrior" paint scheme. :gayaway:

Just joking. I am not as jealous of the bike as I am of the fantastic wife he has!

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red, keeping the 955i at least until the next big daytona comes out, and yep my wife is awesome.

·
Registered
767 Posts
kuhlka said:
I'll drop you a line Spidey and post up when I'm ready. There is only like one video on youtube of some guy doing half-ass sissy wheelies and that just needs to be remedied.
Cool, looking forward to seeing the 1098 up close. Hell, I might even bring my Duc along for the ride. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.