Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So CB is missing! :eek: I'm not sure if he went on a vacation, or if someone kidnapped him, or if he just doesn't like us anymore. Earlier in the day, when I realized what was happening, I put out an APB on him and so far this is all that's come back--a possible sighting in SC near the NC border. (Of course, it's hard to tell if it's him from this angle). ;D If anyone finds any additional potential evidence of his where abouts please let us know immediately.

Thanks--LC

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Bucket, you're familiar with that particular "green". Is that Cheap?

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
1st it's ridin wheelies in a tee and shorts....now this....all i know is i DONT care to see his "putter" or "wood" clubs....

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
oldmanrandall said:
Can't be cheap for two reasons:-

1 - Cheap can't run.
2 - That Guys ass is too small!!!

:twofinger: ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Cheap hasa traffic court appointment, and is spending the weekend away with his wife... Mother's Day and all that. ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheap in traffic court??? I don't believe it for a second. :twofinger: I think you're covering for him Devi!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nope, the Bastard was supposed to be here for dyno testing the new header and several exhausts today. Now I am rescheduling. :violent1:

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
smashtime said:
Bucket, you're familiar with that particular "green". Is that Cheap?
Please explain?don't think it's him tough,can't see any Bondi cigars hanging out his arse. ;D :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I don't want to look too close, but I can't see any dags hanging off that big boy.

What do you reckon Bucket has he been Mulesed? :horse:

+2 on the butt being too small

AA

·
Registered
145 Posts
Devious2xs said:
Cheap hasa traffic court appointment, and is spending the weekend away with his wife... Mother's Day and all that. ;D
Ahhhh... "Mother's Day" is code for "Decided to do 5 days in the klink to avoid paying large traffic fine". And the bonus to this is that he will have an excuse for not buying the ol' lady a Mother's Day gift on account a he was in jail. What a truly cheap dude. (All speculation on my part of course). ;D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I talked with Cheap last night. He got the charges knocked down to 4 mph over the limit, and was charged 1 point - and it shouldn't cause his insurance to go up, IF he can keep his record clean for 3 years. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We'll I'm glad to hear his charges were reduced! However--I'm starting the betting pool! I give him until the end of August......need I say more........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts