Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those with 2018-2020 speed triple RS, are you seriously considering trading up to 2022 Speed Triple 1200 RS? Why our why not.
Not a single comment. Well, I'll answer myself. No, I love my 2019 crystal white 1050RS . Its powerful in the right spots (down low, nice flat torque curve, handles well, very comfortable, and best sound without Euro5, and underseat exhaust (so stylish).
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Fuel tank
Fuel tank Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have both a 2013 Speedy and a Trophy. I don't ride distance like I used to an was not getting much out of my Trophy anymore and loved the new speedy so traded both in on it about May. I do not regret my decision, I loved my speedy before but this bike is AWESOME!!!!! I am up in age now and don't get too crazy but I can sit in the saddle on this bike a whole lot longer than I could in my 2013... smooth as hell oh my god and handles soooooooooooooo nice. I thought maybe was gonna not think so much of it when I got it, but was I ever wrong, it is as much as I hoped for and more.
Ride safe my friends.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have both a 2013 Speedy and a Trophy. I don't ride distance like I used to an was not getting much out of my Trophy anymore and loved the new speedy so traded both in on it about May. I do not regret my decision, I loved my speedy before but this bike is AWESOME!!!!! I am up in age now and don't get too crazy but I can sit in the saddle on this bike a whole lot longer than I could in my 2013... smooth as hell oh my god and handles soooooooooooooo nice. I thought maybe was gonna not think so much of it when I got it, but was I ever wrong, it is as much as I hoped for and more.
Ride safe my friends.
Congrats on the new speed Triple 1200RS. I can see you are thrilled and that's what matters. Have fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts