Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 13 Speed Triple R with an Arrow 3-1 system on it. I want to keep the open headers but swap out the exhaust for another low slip-on. Does anyone know if the connection location for the 3-1 Arrow can to the header is in the same spot as for the stock header? Or will I need a custom connection pipe to put something like a Remus Powercone on?

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
custom mid pipe for sure. the Arrow midpipe is of larger diameter than factory. termination point unclear. any muffler shop can do this for next to nothing. Or, talk me into trading you my Zard full system for your arrow full system. The Zard header terminates exactly the same as factory header. although it is a larger diameter pipe, the OD of the Zard midpipe is exactly the same OD as the factory pipe with the gasket installed. Therefore, any aftermarket slip on will work, sans gasket. Use hi temp silicone in place of the gasket and voila.

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
sell the arrow header/can as a matchet set, and buy the stock header aftermarket can you desire.

you'll be ahead in $$$ and the aftermarket headers do nothing for performance over stock

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought myself an 54 euro aliexpress muffler with db killer since the lowboy arrow doesnt have one. mad the custom link pipe, looks ands sounds pretty good to me.
Screenshot at apr. 13 22-29-22.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
If raw metal and clean welds make your dingle tingle, then I suggest CompWerkes

GP Slip-On Exhaust

If you want gorgeous women to flock to you, and make your dingle tingle for you, I suggest ChainReactionMoto, and a huge box of condoms

Triumph - Chain Reaction Moto

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
I only go bareback after a CRM erection.

·
Registered
180 Posts
don't know what type of twat follows you in US but mine are the Akroprovic Girls

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a like new Zard muffler for you, its in the for sale section, if you pay quickly ill nock another $10 off the price and ill throw in a free box of almost new condoms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts