Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where there's a sound clip with the Arrow full Ti system? Thanks...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nope. And unfortunately, the last time I checked, it wasn't even listed on their site. ???

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had ordered a Chainreaction set from newspeed3 a few weeks ago, but they said they were on backorder. So I sent an email to Bob and he confirmed that he is waiting on parts himself and may be a couple more weeks. I was leaning toward the Arrow full Ti system before, and so today I called British Customs and talked to the guy there. He have me lots of good info and said that the Arrow Ti Carbon was louder than the Chains and had a nice throaty sound. Would just like to hear a clip of them though.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Interesting.

WHO at British Customs (or near there) has a Chain Reaction system?

·
Registered
767 Posts
These are the only Arrow clips I could find.

[video=youtube;k8Ejsmid0vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Ejsmid0vk[/video]

Here are the dual Carbon ones. I think this clip has the DB-killers removed.
[video=youtube;4GLkAeymXAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GLkAeymXAU&mode=related&search=[/video]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Devious2xs said:
Interesting.

WHO at British Customs (or near there) has a Chain Reaction system?
Not sure, he said he really liked the Chains though, but wished it were just a little louder. Can't remember the guy's name, but he's supposed to send me some pictures of several S3s they've done and that dual under seat that they did a prototype on.

G

·
On a side note, if my bud turns up with his video camera tomorrow there will be plenty of sound bites of the chainreactions posted soon.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
That is the half system with mid-pipe and silencers. A good design like the one in the video clip above. This system is a LOT like the Leo Vince half system.

They also have a full system with low mount can, and are rumored to have a fill system with duals coming out. But I do not know for sure.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and that would be 3 kg or 3000 grams...would it not??

·
Registered
202 Posts
The dual arrows are only a half system. And the mid pipe is made out of stainless steel not ti. The cans are titanium and really nice. Thats what i have, I MIGHT SELL THEM TO YOU IF THE PRICE WAS RIGHT. But i know the chains are louder. The stock cans are 92db the arrows are 98db with out the restrictor and sound great, the zard system is 102db and i hear the chains are way louder than them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts