Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i think you chest strap is going to rattle against your tank....if not scratch it...at least annoy the :poop: outta ya

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
how is a vented jacket going to make a backpack from being too hot???? :horse: :horse: :popcorn:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Is that a Camelbak? That's a pretty cool idea if it is. And if it isn't, it's still a pretty cool idea. I think some sort of padding or cloth between the bag and the tank may be in order, did you do that?
Cheers
Barry

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DirtMcGirt said:
APtech77 said:
Why not just wear it??   ??? :loser: ???
cause it won't fit...he wears his tank bag on his back  :loser:

bicho...that looks like a  hialeah tank bag special bro

:squid:  :twofinger: ;D
NO Its an ILPA-Locka Special Dog :bs:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :devil: :twofinger: :twofinger: :devil: :twofinger: :wtf: :wtf: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :blah: :blah: :blah: :barf:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fuck, OK here's the story I went up to BillT house to put on some Frame sliders he lives about 1hr. North and the whole time I was on the bike I could not wait to get to bills because even at 95 to 110 the backpack was cooking my back. --------

So I get to bills and we put the frame sliders on or Bill puts them on, and all I could think of was the fucking ride back and how hot it was going tobe. So I was looking at the bike after bill puts the sliders on and it looks assume. (That’s another thread) At that moment I put the Back pack on the tank and latched it to the sliders and said shit it works bill looked at me and said Wow it did. It didn't look pretty but the ride back was nice and cool.
Or maybe its was the cool ones we drank at Big Bear Brewery with Limey oh well the tank was ok and the backpack was out of the way.
:blah: :bs:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Billt is fucked remember he went down and limey just came down to Drink :drink: on Sat At big bear Brewey in Coral Springs
Oh by the way I still don't have your number bich :slap:
But I just sent you a PM :blah:

:poop: Hellpa Locka Boy :loser:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.