Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did ya block us out to where I can't see where you're at! I'm look'n for you, I'll find you sooner or later!!! ;D

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah dude, the freak'n #'s have gone thru the roof since you posted up about this site on Rat. Look'n good, I likes this site alot!!! ;D

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now you got the bulldog hiding too?!? You guys aren't play'n fair! ;D Do I need to report you to the Rat Admin?!? :eek:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kuhlka said:
I'm confused, what are you talking about?
I was talking about when you click on who's online, you can see what they are viewing, and sometimes your's was saying, "nothing, or nothing you need to know" or something like that. It may just do that when ya'll are doing admin stuff or something. I was just play'n anyways as usual! ;D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
kuhlka said:
Hey, did you notice we've got 101 members!?

466 posts and climbing!
:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
:eek:wned:

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
I started the post-whore thread so people could have a dedicated place to post up nonsensical and totally irrelevant BS or just raise their post count. If you go back through the pages, you might notice I have very few posts on there. When this forum first started out it was 99% tech chatter with very little bs...

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
kuhlka said:
Exponential increase in forum members inevitably means an exponential increase in bullshit. Sad but true.
noticed that in my last forum

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
You must remember, pretty much all the regulars know most of the technical crap. So what else is there but quality BS?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts