Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She pulled up next to me at a set of lights yesterday,Riding a GSXR750 wearing,
White blouse
Cream peddle pushers (pants just below knees )
Open toed slingback stilettos
Small back pack.
Tried to get my phone out for pic but lights changed.
What a stupid girl,but shit she looked sexy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so a girl on a gixxer left you behind?weren't you on your speedy?i thought the s3 could hold on pretty good with a 750 gixxer,with a girl in the pilot seat. :eek:(j/k around Spendthrift)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the time the lights changed i had one glove off and phone in hand so didnt stand a chance. She left me for dust!

·
Registered
202 Posts
saw a simular thing as well a hot brunette wearing a mini skirt half shirt and high heels. my ex wife was like doesnt she look stupid?? Yea honey i cant take my eyes off of her stupidity her big sexy stupity

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Did she ask about me? Man, my head is reelin. Must. Not. Get. Kicked. Offf. This. Site. Fight it. Dont. Say. It. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH>

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
By the way, what guy says Blouse in stead of shirt, peddle pushers and slingback.?

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
24gt said:
saw a simular thing as well a hot brunette wearing a mini skirt half shirt and high heels. my ex wife was like doesnt she look stupid?? Yea honey i cant take my eyes off of her stupidity her big sexy stupity
Stop it,no don't keep talking,can you say sexy stupidity again,please.
Bucket

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Guys, i saw the same girl as before the other day again on her GSXR750, but this time had one peice leathers on,looked just as sexy as before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts