Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Babe on a Gixer

1559 Views 12 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Bluetrip
G
She pulled up next to me at a set of lights yesterday,Riding a GSXR750 wearing,
White blouse
Cream peddle pushers (pants just below knees )
Open toed slingback stilettos
Small back pack.
Tried to get my phone out for pic but lights changed.
What a stupid girl,but shit she looked sexy.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
you're gonna have to be quicker on that snap next time!!! ;D
G
Might get a tank cam and ride around till i see her.
G
so a girl on a gixxer left you behind?weren't you on your speedy?i thought the s3 could hold on pretty good with a 750 gixxer,with a girl in the pilot seat. :eek:(j/k around Spendthrift)
G
At the time the lights changed i had one glove off and phone in hand so didnt stand a chance. She left me for dust!
G
I bet it wasn't your phone in your hand ;D
G
Well thinking about it,it was vibrating!!
Hold on,and spoont.Well that's me spent.
Bucket ;D
saw a simular thing as well a hot brunette wearing a mini skirt half shirt and high heels. my ex wife was like doesnt she look stupid?? Yea honey i cant take my eyes off of her stupidity her big sexy stupity
Did she ask about me? Man, my head is reelin. Must. Not. Get. Kicked. Offf. This. Site. Fight it. Dont. Say. It. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH>
By the way, what guy says Blouse in stead of shirt, peddle pushers and slingback.?
24gt said:
saw a simular thing as well a hot brunette wearing a mini skirt half shirt and high heels. my ex wife was like doesnt she look stupid?? Yea honey i cant take my eyes off of her stupidity her big sexy stupity
Stop it,no don't keep talking,can you say sexy stupidity again,please.
Bucket
G
Hi Guys, i saw the same girl as before the other day again on her GSXR750, but this time had one peice leathers on,looked just as sexy as before.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.