Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Devi on his way to owning the baddest, most ultimate speed triple ever known? Everytime I read about the Durrani wheels and wave rotors and ohlins shock and all of the performance mods and etc, etc, etc... I think to myself... fuck, that thang is gonna be one bad ass mofo! :shocker: :wtf: I'm sure once he gits that thang back on the dyno it's gonna be atleast 140hp and what? maybe 85 ftlbs of torque? :shocker: :wtf: Devi, I can not wait to see that thang once you have all of those modifications done, much less ride it! ;D :smitty: Notice I didn't say once you have speedy done, 'cause we all know, as long as she is in yer hands, she will never be 'done'. :pow: :smiley-asskiss:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
His might be. Of course, he has a head start on accounta his ain't yeller.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
R100Pilot said:
His might be. Of course, he has a head start on accounta his ain't yeller.

Ahahahahha!!!!! :finger:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Did it really start out yellow, thats funny shit if it's true. Devi's bike should be looked @ by Triumph so they can clone it and sell it as a REAL special edition!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yep it's true. My bike started out as Scorched Yellow.

When I ordered my bike (prior to the release of the 1050), The dealer's black one in the first shipment was already spoken for, so I could have blue or yellow. I chose yellow, knowing I wanted to paint it charcoal gray metallic - it just took nearly a year to find the right shade of gray (as I let a shoulder heal up). I have never seen the black one here in town either... I wonder what happened to it?

The first mod was the CRG LaneSplitter mirrors. They were waiting on the bike the day I got it home.

As for it being the baddest S3 ever, I doubt it. There will always be someone faster, quicker, badder that comes along. I am doing this for me.  ;)

It does please me that you guys like my bike, and can follow some of the mods - even if you never choose to do them.

I hope to have everything finished (for this year) by the time the gathering at Cheap's comes around. If ANYONE wants to ride it then, no problem. Man rule one applies - IF you break it, you buy it. And there are lots of billable hours of my time in this bike.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I would have to vote for that bike having the HP lead, without a doubt.

I would love to know how it handles and how the boost comes on in the twisties.

I am sure there are a few bikes that are VERY nice that we will never even know about. The bike Andy at Metric Cycles is building may be something very special in the near future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts