Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was really glad to see that the Bike editors feel the same way I do about sir speedy. So I went to the bookstore to get the Feb '07 Bike magazine, but they're gone. Went to the Bike magazine website, but no luck there either. I'd really like to read the full text of this article. Can anybody maybe copy it and post it up??

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Are you asking about the article on the engine comparisons, or another article?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Anyone know where I can find this article?

Bike Magazine Feb 2007 .."The Search For The Perfect Engine"

·
Registered
8,659 Posts
APtech77 said:
Anyone know where I can find this article?

Bike Magazine Feb 2007 .."The Search For The Perfect Engine"
This is a cool article. I have it on my computer. It's a 4 meg file. PM me and I'll email it to you.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
What I really like about this article is the common sense testing for real world results - smooth performance and roll-on/passing acceleration.
It is rare today to see common sense in a bike magazine article.

I am interested to read the details in the new MCN test of the S3 against the Duc streetfighter.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
POWER-TRIPP said:
What I really like about this article is the common sense testing for real world results - smooth performance and roll-on/passing acceleration.
It is rare today to see common sense in a bike magazine article.

I am interested to read the details in the new MCN test of the S3 against the Duc streetfighter.
Here's to that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.