Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Trophy 1200, 2007 Speed Triple
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the usb and the bluetooth from Lonelec. K&N air filter, SC Project high mount dual cans no "db killer" baffles, with O2 sensor, SAI removed.

TuneECU seems to have recently become Android only, so I'm trying to do this from a newer phone. Should I be able to download what's on there now? The previous owner said the guy before him had it tuned after the exhaust was added. The "read map" option is grayed out. I'd like to at least see what's on there now if possible?

In the old threads there seemed to be more maps available for our era of bikes, but the links are all dead now?

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Maybe try with a laptop instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rnexussix

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got the usb and the bluetooth from Lonelec. K&N air filter, SC Project high mount dual cans no "db killer" baffles, with O2 sensor, SAI removed.

TuneECU seems to have recently become Android only, so I'm trying to do this from a newer phone. Should I be able to download what's on there now? The previous owner said the guy before him had it tuned after the exhaust was added. The "read map" option is grayed out. I'd like to at least see what's on there now if possible?

In the old threads there seemed to be more maps available for our era of bikes, but the links are all dead now?
As far as I'm aware it has always been Android, all my gear is Apple and we had to run windows on it to use TuneECU on my 07 Speedie, which is an absolute pain in the arse!.

·
Registered
1999 Trophy 1200, 2007 Speed Triple
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found some links where you can still get some Windows versions and it worked fine from Windows. Not sure why they don't provide the Windows version any more. No clue why the Android doesn't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts