Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

So a question was asked about a chat room here. Would you be interested in seeing one? Would you use

• Yes, I'm a chatty Cathy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm a lurker.

• Whats a chat room?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
If the bloody Aussies are on a chat room, nobody else would get a word in - it'd be 'Aussie, Aussie, oy, oy, oy............' all the bleedin' time. Trust me on this. :twofinger: (BTW you can tell this an American emoticon, as a proper one would have a two-finger V, not two separate middle fingers).

My only problem with a chat room at work is that eventually I'd have my IS people block the whole site on me, like they did trat. I'm just holding on here as it is, hoping they don't find s3 and take that away from me. I don't seem to have a lot of time at home.

Cheers
Barry

G

·
Chat room sounds like a good plan. Give me something else to do at work. Then I can rip on CB about that yeller' bike all I want :twofinger:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Tried several times to get on the chat thingy over in t-rat and could'nt figure it out. Never did get in..

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Figures - i post it and the damn thing won't let me in!

Seriously! I have poped my head in once to twice a day to see if anybody's chatting..... Now it won't work! The gods are conspiring against me today!

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
premier said:
There should be a listing of people in the chatroom so we know when there's someone there.
+1, that would be nice. It does work though, I was able to chat with Cata the 1st day he got it up. How much trouble is it to show if someone is in there cata, and possibly who?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.