Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set up separate layers in photoshop and can pick just about any color from the rainbow. When I actually find a good paint shop, I'm going to pick a color then have them spray a piece of plastic with different colors to see what it will actually look like when its all done, then decide if I want to go ahead with that specific color. Same thing for the frame. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Ilike the green, but try it with white frame accents/wheels (and stickers) for a true British-racer look.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
how bout the green with the red frame.

through in some yellow accent somewhere

rasta style :afro:

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think so far I'm liking the Graphite bodywork with Red frame and silver exhaust.

British Racing Green bodywork with silver frame and silver exhaust looks good too. I think I would get the exhaust ceramic coated gray instead of staying bare stainless if I were to go that route.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bichomalo said:
Just leave it black !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocker:
So does that mean powdercoat the frame black? Right now I've got the stock painted silver frame.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What we need here is more cowbell.

I like the red on red. It looks a lot better than I thought it would.
Also, the green body on red frame looks pretty good too. Nice contrast and not christmassy.

-Chris

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
I am a warped and deranged person (as noted by others) and I really like the dark green and black.

I also kinda like the blue and black, but not as well.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Not bad, grasshopper. Not bad.

The hub cap has to be red though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.